January 17, 2011

The Best 10 of 2010!

Welcome 2011!
I truly believe this will be a year of success and development for each and every one of you, so good luck with all your plans and resolutions.

As far as I am concerned, 2010 was a challenging and interesting year which made me realize that there are no such things as limits and that if you set free your pasions, dreams and creativity, the only thing that can stop you from achieving and being the best is yourself.

However, as I am far from creating the next Google or the next Facebook, here are some of the best business ideas of 2010:
10 business models that rocked 2010


10. PatientsLikeMe.com
9. Flattr.com
8. Groupon.com
7. Spotify.com
6. PayWithaTweet.com
5. HumbleBundle.com
4. Free with in-app sales
3. Quirky.com
2. Airbnb.com
1. Kickstarter.com

I am sure you are aware of the fact that some of the best ideas that led to evolution and progress throughout time came to life during rough periods such as  crises or wars.

So, which will be your outstanding idea for 2011?

2 comments:

  1. Just love your article.I do invariably look over your web site for brand new articles.I am recently performing on associate app spotify premium
    thats going awing and special because of you

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will love it to enjoy our new app Swift Streamz Apk: which you can download and enjoy free.

    ReplyDelete